Nov 28, 2015

Featured iPhone Photographer @cokejube

The language barrier with Corinna, @Cokejube on Instagram, did not prevent me from wanting to feature her gorgeously textured imagery. I kept the questions short to make it as easy as possible for us to communicate. The photographs speak a univeral language.


What is your name and where do you live?

My name is Corinna and I live with my son and our dog in a small town in northern Germany. I was born in 1968. My family was living in a village near the border with "West Germany", BRD. So I've been a typical East German girl. Today, everything is almost forgotten.

 






How did you get started in mobile photography? What device do you use?

C:  2014 I started photographing an iPhone 4. Today I have an iPhone 5S, sometimes an iPhone 6 from my son. My first photos with the iPhone I took of the flowers in my garden. I love the little things, the beauties who are around me to discover, the ordinary everyday things.

 



Do you have a traditional photography or art background?

C:  I have as a child like drawing and photography. As a little girl I had a simple camera with which I photographed flowers and animals. My paternal grandmother photographed in the 1920's to 1940's. My father was also a very creative person and a rather gifted artisan.

Who or what inspires you?

C:  Of course I'm also inspired the great artists such as Klimt, Monet, Oudry, but my favorite artist is Franz Marc.  But the many small things touch me...a magical landscape, the morning mist, the glittering sea, the autumn, the withered rose...

 



What are some of your favorite editing apps?

C:  My favorite Apps are Distressed FX, Stackables, Mextures, iColorama and Formulas. In addition I use Reflect, PhotoCrash 2, Repix, PicsArt and AlienSky


 





Have you ever sold or exhibited your work? If not, any plans for the future?

C:  Earlier I used to sell a few paintings. Today my images and edits hang with some friends and with me in my apartment. My dream is an exhibition of my images and edits. I am still working on this dream.




Is there anything else you'd like to add?

C:  I present my images and edits only with Instagram. The greatest success for me is when people write me that my edits awaken memories, that they touch people or that they stimulate the imagination and inspire.


Find Corinna: Instagram

Apps Mentioned:

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.