Sep 9, 2014

Mob Street Tuesday No. 5

A lot of rich, gritty textures in today's showcase. Here are some highlighted images from the Mob Street Flickr Group .  In this week's edition, you'll travel from California to India, walk the beach and even board a tram!

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” ― Roald Dahl 

Sounds of the old town © Michal Koralewski
Sounds of the old town © Michal Koralewski
On the road to Varanasi © Connie Rosenthal
On the road to Varanasi © Connie Rosenthal
© Richard Pilon
© Richard Pilon
© Michelle Robinson
14.08.14 (Creative 365 Project) © Michelle Robinson
Is it Charlie? © Vivi Hanson
Is it Charlie? © Vivi Hanson
© tayfun Ozturk
© tayfun Ozturk
Leeds Street 2. Totally Busted! © Elaine Taylor
Leeds Street 2. Totally Busted! © Elaine Taylor
Tradicion y modernidad © Montse Abad
Tradicion y modernidad © Montse Abad
© Beezzz_
© Beezzz_
Passenger © lila_lile
Passenger © lila_lile
The Eternal Road  - Extended Reedit © Dariusz Sobiecki
The Eternal Road  - Extended Reedit © Dariusz Sobiecki
The Problem is Racism © Sacha Dohmen
The Problem is Racism © Sacha Dohmen
 © Martina Woll iPhoneography
 © Martina Woll iPhoneography 
Pizza Maker © Ann
Pizza Maker © Ann
Tram © Adam Oczkos
Tram © Adam Oczkos
© Jiri Dvorak
© Jiri Dvorak
© えんぞう Enzo
© えんぞう Enzo
Three © Suzy Norris
Three © Suzy Norris
© Michael Manza
© Michael Manza
Late for the Dance © Geri Centonze
Late for the Dance © Geri Centonze
"What worries you, masters you." John Locke © AJ vdHorst
"What worries you, masters you." John Locke © AJ vdHorst
© Nicjusz
© Nicjusz
Macau © Heline Lam
Macau © Heline Lam
The tunnel © Basak Aytek
The tunnel © Basak Aytek
Measure © Armineh Hovanesian
Measure © Armineh Hovanesian 

23 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my photo for today's showcase! I'm honored to be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great showcase Geri. Many thanks for including my pic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Sacha - always a pleasure to feature your work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing more from you - the tones in your work are really rich!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind words! Always good to hear such :)
    (new pair of wings just pop out of my back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi to everyone..I`ve taken much time and see all pictures and so many statements and stories about life are included. short time ago I read the free e-book by Thomas Leuthard (going candid), a great passionate street photographer. he waste no thoughts about the topic privacy otherwise it`s not possible to get strong close photos of the people. one moment of hesitation of the photographer and the moment is gone. an exciting book about his experiences, worth to read. my love for abstraction and shuttershots often saves me away about this topic. by by liliana and of course huge TY geri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Geri, for putting together these great images! I so much enjoy all that you offer us passionate artists. And thankyou too, for including my image in your awesome showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, if you hesitate you definitely lose the moment. I'm happy to see you have read that book and if anyone else is interested, here's the link http://thomas.leuthard.photography/ebooks/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome - I'm so happy you are contributing to the group...we are growing each week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely selection of wonderful photos Geri! Thank you so much for featuring mine! Congrats to all! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for featuring my photo. The photo epitomises the gist of my approach but also "looks back" to a memorable February session, which was very special to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Big hugs Veevs! I thought it looked like Charlie the minute I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Darek - excellent work! Thanks for joining the group. Are you on Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic collection. Street photography is something I've only just started to dabble with, but it's always been one of my favourite genres. I'm so honoured to be included here. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful selection as well as quote

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm happy to have started my contribution in the group. Yes, I have 2 Instagram accounts: @dareksobiecki presents my mobile photographs and started in March 2013 while @dariusz_sobiecki_photography was recently launched to publish my DSRL and mobile / desktop work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm happy you're dabbling! I like you love street photography but don't get an opportunity to get much experience since I work out of the house and live in the suburbs! Seeing these images makes me wish I lived in a big city

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Darek! I'm off to visit your IG accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad to share this showcase with you Lilly! And thank you both for sharing the information

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another great set of images. Thanks for including me in this week's showcase. I also read Thomas Leuthard's ebooks on street photography. Very helpful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks again Richard for contributing to the group. I have so many things to read I haven't read them all yet!!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.