Aug 18, 2014

Mob Paint Monday No. 36

The latest showcase from the Mob Paint Flickr Group - what is your painterly style? We'd love to find out - please join us on Flickr and post your mobile photographs edited in a painterly way.

“Now art should never try to be popular. The public should try to make itself artistic.”

It doesn't always show on the outside II © Diana Nicholette Jeon
It doesn't always show on the outside II © Diana Nicholette Jeon



cover girl 7 © jun yamaguchi
cover girl 7 © jun yamaguchi

Strange People © Margherita
Strange People © Margherita

Before midnight © doc simsim
Before midnight © doc simsim

Ode to Joy © Andrea Koerner
Ode to Joy © Andrea Koerner 

And then I knew we had entered the Luberon... © Solly Avenue
And then I knew we had entered the Luberon... © Solly Avenue

The Flight of the Great Sea Bird © Bob Weiil
The Flight of the Great Sea Bird © Bob Weiil

© Erika Brothers
© Erika Brothers

Everlasting © Tania Konnerth
Everlasting © Tania Konnerth

© Cristian Margarita
© Cristian Margarita

Once, Before We Faded © Brett Chenoweth
Once, Before We Faded © Brett Chenoweth

| d r o u g h t | © Anne Kable
| d r o u g h t | © Anne Kable

A song of light and trees © Suzy Norris
A song of light and trees © Suzy Norris

The Reader © Eraddatz Photo
The Reader © Eraddatz Photo

Building a Mystery © Dan Stone
Building a Mystery © Dan Stone

Hear the Voices of the Foremothers © Cathrine Halsor
Hear the Voices of the Foremothers © Cathrine Halsor

Bed Time Book © David Jander
Bed Time Book © David Jander

Scape © Roger Guetta
Scape © Roger Guetta

Day at the Beach 2 © Jane Schultz
Day at the Beach 2 © Jane Schultz

© karma o
© karma o


Add to Flipboard Magazine.

11 comments:

  1. Such a great collection of images. Strange People by Margherita is amazing and the piece by Erika Brothers is so simple yet speaks volumes to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a privilege to be included here. Thanks, Geri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Dan! Thanks for contributing to the group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was really moved by Erika's piece as well. It's almost like it is life getting in the way and threatening to cut us off from our potential/dreams. A lot of symbolism there that I connected to. And Strange People blew me away - I still go back and look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree Carolyn - check out her Flickr gallery - really amazing work there. https://www.flickr.com/photos/126087843@N07/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work! I did see it. I might as well pack up my stylus, and dig a large hole to bury all my iOS stuff. Then again, I could just try harder, and enjoy the process. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually did a big upload to Flickr of more recent work. I have to finish a couple of portraits, today – then I'm going to tiptoed towards a list of questions that you sent me a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I crashed a few times, did not get all of the pictures posted, found that some uploaded at a slightly lower resolution – I think because images got scrambled, when I was rebuilding my iPhoto library. I love it when it works, I hate it when it doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  9. =) that's good news. But still take the time you need...there's no rush

    ReplyDelete
  10. And, once again – for an angel – thank you!!!! Thanks for the complement about my work. Every bit of encouragement is a gift.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.