Aug 4, 2014

Mob Paint Monday No. 35

Here is the latest showcase from the Mob Paint Flickr Group. If you love to edit your mobile photos in a painterly way, please join us.

“You don’t make art, you find it” ~Pablo Picasso

© Vicki Sergent
© Vicki Sergent
About to Bloom © Janew LRPS
About to Bloom © Janew LRPS

Self-Portrait 7.28.14 © Diana Nicholette Jeon
Self-Portrait 7.28.14 © Diana Nicholette Jeon

Glory Days © Meri Walker
Glory Days © Meri Walker

Walking Dead © BUZZN4LIFE
Walking Dead © BUZZN4LIFE

Number 9 © Poetic Medium
Number 9 © Poetic Medium

Feeling a Deep Sadness © Jack Mallon
Feeling a Deep Sadness © Jack Mallon

Thistle © Bob Dart
Thistle © Bob Dart

Deconstructing Life © Andrea Koerner
Deconstructing Life © Andrea Koerner

Portrait © Ulla Gmeiner
Portrait © Ulla Gmeiner

Sectioned Portrait © Roger Guetta
Sectioned Portrait © Roger Guetta

TriPod © Cat Morris
TriPod © Cat Morris

Slow Hand © Trish G
Slow Hand © Trish G 

© Erika Brothers
© Erika Brothers

© lilla_lile
© lilla_lile

Surfers No. 46 © Petyr Campos
Surfers No. 46 © Petyr Campos

The Blossoming Version 2 © Bob Weil
The Blossoming Version 2 © Bob Weil

© Wayne Greer
© Wayne Greer

She Showed Them Many Faces © Geri Centonze
She Showed Them Many Faces © Geri Centonze

Русское поле © Vadim Demjianov
Русское поле © Vadim Demjianov

reaching © Anne Kable
reaching © Anne Kable

Hope © FreeFoks
Hope © FreeFoks

© Beezzz_
© Beezzz_

The Field. Normandy © Jennifer A Thomas
The Field. Normandy © Jennifer A Thomas

You Can Never Be Too Sure © Bobbi McMurry
You Can Never Be Too Sure © Bobbi McMurry

© Aylin Argun
© Aylin Argun

Neighborhood © Em Kachouro
Neighborhood © Em Kachouro

man © jun yamaguchi
man © jun yamaguchi

Fish Outta Water © Stef Le Pape
Fish Outta Water © Stef Le Pape


Add to Flipboard Magazine.

18 comments:

  1. They just get better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Week by week, I am seeing growth in creativity and mastery of this medium, here, from both familiar and new voices. Bravo! Thank you Geri, for your efforts and your talents, in bringing us the gift of this richness.
    This is a resource that inspires me, always, and is sincerely appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carolyn - I agree there has been exponential growth in the creativity and technical skills of this group! I am inspired as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great showcase, Geri! Thank you for including my work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geri, I am thrilled to have you include my piece in such a knock-your-socks-off collection. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for always contributing to the group - so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're welcome Vicki - beautiful work. Are you on Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it is so amazing that my work is between these amazing artist! An honour! Congrats to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for including Glory Days in this beautiful stream today Geri! What a beautiful selection of work, I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely piece! Thanks Meri

    ReplyDelete
  11. I`m thrilled to be a part of this monday. The images invite me to dream and thinking and are as diverse and complex as life itself. I love this group and would like to send big thank you to everyone. thank you geri for your great work you do...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your eye for curation is great, in this, and in your art work. There is so much to sort though, on the web, and on Flickr. It is overwhelming. You always find and feature my favorites, some I had seen, before, and some I might have missed, if it had not been for you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Carolyn - I really have so many to choose from it can be difficult at times, but I'm so happy you enjoy my curations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for always contributing such wonderful work to the group. I love curating this showcase...it inspires me every time.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.