Jun 9, 2014

Painterly Mobile Art No. 31

paint-er-ly 
adjective

of or appropriate to a painter; artistic

“Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time”. ~Thomas Merton

Am I Blue? © Dr. Jazz
Am I Blue? © Dr. Jazz



Portrait © Andrea Bigiarini
Portrait © Andrea Bigiarini

Look No further © Eraddatz Photo
Look No further © Eraddatz Photo

Sometimes All of Our Thoughts Are Mistaken © Meri Walker
Sometimes All of Our Thoughts Are Mistaken © Meri Walker

She Sees Flowers © Julie Toupin
She Sees Flowers © Julie Toupin 

Meet Me in the Woods © Michal Koralewski
Meet Me in the Woods © Michal Koralewski

A Silent Conversation With Myself © Natali Prosvetova
A Silent Conversation With Myself © Natali Prosvetova

Top-O © Gianluca Ricoveri
Top-O © Gianluca Ricoveri

Quantum Medea © Roger Guetta
Quantum Medea © Roger Guetta

Hydrangea © Michael Trombley
Hydrangea © Michael Trombley

Sundown © Cyndy Johnson
Sundown © Cyndy Johnson

The Photographer © Veevs
The Photographer © Veevs

Sassafras Harbor © Tracy Mitchell Griggs
Sassafras Harbor © Tracy Mitchell Griggs

Landscape 2014.06 © Vadim Demjianov
Landscape 2014.06 © Vadim Demjianov

It's No Swan Lake © Andrea Koerner
It's No Swan Lake © Andrea Koerner

Overgrown House © Vanessa Vox
Overgrown House © Vanessa Vox

Pleasure Pier © Nicki Fitz-Gerald
Pleasure Pier © Nicki Fitz-Gerald

Visions of Summer © Ria Molde
Visions of Summer © Ria Molde
© Cristian Margarita
© Cristian Margarita

girl 2 © jun yamaguchi
girl 2 © jun yamaguchi

Artichoke in Bloom © Diane
Artichoke in Bloom © Diane 

Hanging Around © Michael Beresin
Hanging Around © Michael Beresin

The One That Got Away © Wayman Stairs
The One That Got Away © Wayman Stairs

Flowers 126 © Garry Ryon
Flowers 126 © Garry Ryon

© Jane Fiala
© Jane Fiala

The Reader © Montse Abad
The Reader © Montse Abad

© Erika Brothers
© Erika Brothers

Barley © Mariko Klug
Barley © Mariko Klug

Looking for the Blue © PasKale Monnom
Looking for the Blue © PasKale Monnom

Add to Flipboard Magazine.

20 comments:

  1. I'm humbled to be included with so many talented artists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Di! I choose these blindly without knowing the names of the artists so I was so pleased to see I had chosen one of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have so many talented people in this group - hope all is well Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh-these are unreal. Girl2 strikes my fancy. Pleasure pier is a stunner too. They're all stunners actually and I wish there were classes offered in these effects. Do there artists just play around with different app affects?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would highly suggest the book The Art of iPhone Photography in which several artists give step by step directions on achieving their work. http://www.amazon.com/The-Art-iPhone-Photography-Creating/dp/1937538184 I believe jun yamaguchi paints over images to achieve the effect but do not know exactly how.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geri, thanks for choosing my image to be in your showcase! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geri, I love it when you include something of mine in this showcase because I count on you to be scanning for people who are playing at the edge of "mobile photography" by painting right into their captures. Thanks so much for the showcase and all the rest you do to keep us all informed about news in the mobile art world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Meri - that is a fine compliment indeed! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for selecting my image. I don't do much "painterly" work as this is not a strong suit and my tech skills are a bit rudimentary in this arena, and the competition bar is set pretty high - so am appreciative that I made the curatorial cut :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy you've choosen one of my photos !

    Really honored to be part of this wonderful gallery. Many many thanks Geri Centonze !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Geri for selecting my image. This is the second time I have been so honored and it is wonderful to sit beside so many other amazing artists.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're welcome. Your piece is exquisite. I hope to see more painterly edits from you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're welcome Michael. Well deserved indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much Geri for selection My picture!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're welcome. Congratulations on your IPPAWARDS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So chuffed you included one of mine in this awesome showcase! Thank you so much Geri :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great sample of perfect blog about iphone art . This is such a well done post!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.