How it works:
1. Load a background image, solid color, or transparent layer
2. Load a foreground image, solid color, or shape
3. Efficiently erase areas of the foreground image using Union’s palette of intuitive, user-friendly tools
4. Adjust the position and size of the foreground image to reach desired composition
5. Make color adjustments on the background and foreground so they blend seamlessly
6. Save your work in full resolution and, if you want, share Union images on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter – or email it to your friends.
Here are a few of my quick creations!
|© Geri Centonze|
Winners chosen by random draw - Your promo codes have been sent - Enjoy!
Add to Flipboard Magazine.