Remember to Tweet some of your favorite apps and tag them #photoappfriday. Let the world know what apps you love - make it even more interesting...try and find one that's not already at the top of everyone's list!
Today in honor of Photo App Friday, I'm pleased to have a giveaway for Monokrom B&W Photo Editor. This app has a really unique interface - if you've ever used fingerpaints, this will be a breeze for you. Below is a video demonstration showing Monokrom in action.
Tone Mode - you have three pucks which you can slide across your image:
- Orange controls brightness (up and down) and when moved left to right controls how the colors in the original photo are converted to shades of gray.
- Green controls the contrast with up and down and sliding left to right changes the image from faded to extreme shadows.
- Blue is used to tint your photo - left to right changes the tint and up and down increases and decreases the amount of color applied.
- Red adds grain or noise - move to the right to increase grain and move up and down to change the texture of the grain.
- Blue controls the vignette. Moving up increases the vignette and moving left to right changes the size of the vignette.
How to enter the giveaway - Leave a comment below. I'll announce the winners on Saturday morning at 9:00 a.m. PDT.
Winners were selected - Darren (the developer) kindly added five more promo codes.
Add to Flipboard Magazine.