For the first ten iPad owners that leave a comment below, I’ll email you a promo code for iColorama for iPad! The current price in the app store is $2.99, but you can get a copy free if you’re the one of the first ten to leave a comment!
What does iColorama offer?
The last touch for your images: enhance colors and apply many filters and image settings.
- Use 4 circle masks or finger mask for selecting where to apply effects.
- Deform the image with your finger or use 8 deforms presets
- Enhance the colors and tones of your images, more than 200 presets combined.
- Create pieces of art even if you are not an artist by applying Sketch, Simplify and Painterly styles.
- Upload directly the result to Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr.
Complete list of effects:
Enhance, Pastel, MatchColor, Bleach, B&W, BW&Color, Duotone, Tritone
Blend, Vignette, Noise, Light, Blur, Denoise, Sharpen, Multi, Gradient
Sketch, Simplify, Painterly, Edges, Flated, Halftone, Pixels, Hatches, Engraves
High, ToneLab, Vibrance, Saturate, Exposure, Channels, HDR
Warp, Flip, Straight, Deforms, Glass, Waves, Escher, Tiles
Check out #icolorama on Instagram
I played a bit with the new Artist brushes and some of the other new features and with the same starting image (below), I was able to create two very different results.
Edit 1 with iColorama (below)
Edit 2 using iColorama with the same starting image (below)
Sign-up below and I’ll email the first ten commenters a promo code!