The Repix App was recently updated and now it’s better than ever. In fact, the image below was edited ONLY with Repix – that says a lot for this app, because I almost always use more than one app to complete a piece. It looks like Repix has been listening to the feedback of its users - this is by far one of the best app updates I’ve come across to date!
Want to know what’s new?
- NEW - 8 new filters to apply to images for stunning look or final finish
- NEW - Smooth cropping tool with 6 presets
- NEW - New ‘+ style’ feature for selected brushes. Click + to see a new type of effect
- NEW - ‘Starter’ section with images available for users to start editing
- NEW - Direct access to all albums, streams & Facebook
- NEW - Seamless zero-friction design guarantees smooth experience
- Carefully handcrafted selection of 20 brushes include state-of-the art effect, color boosting and artistic styles
- Repix comes with real-time RebecaTM processing engine that seamlessly integrates the power of the CPU and GPU enabling insane performance
- Full resolution 4096x4096 support for iPhone5 and iPad3+
- Studio-grade technology alongside a slick and intuitive interface to inspire new levels of creativity; zero-friction design with ability to switch between tools easily
- Share creations with #repix to Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram or Facebook
- Free to use with a selection of brushes, with an option to purchase more brushes
In addition to the new cropping tool, there’s also a cool + feature which gives a variation to several of the included brushes – be sure to experiment with both variations for a different effect. (+ feature on Flares, Glow Smoke, Stars, Posterize, Silk, Dotter, Edger, Legacy, Drips, Charcoal, Daubs, Van Gogh, Hatching Spray and Eraser). With the + toggle on the Eraser you can now start with a blank black canvas in addition to a blank white one!
The app also contains “Starters” (photographs you can experiment with). Below is a quick edit of one of them.
What do you think of the new update?