Apr 3, 2013

Am I Dreaming? Artist of the Day at iPhone Art!

When I began this journey last July, I had no idea where it would lead but I knew that the minute I edited my first image I was hooked. 

This morning, less than a year later, I received the amazing news that I am the featured Artist of the Day at iPhoneArt!  This is such an honor for me to be included with the many talented people who have been featured.  I am so thankful to be a part of this wonderful community!

To view the feature, please click on the image below:

Artist of the Day Geri Centonze April 3 2013

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic - congratulations, Geri! You are so deserving because your work is truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and you are going straight to an exhibition of your own

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.