Feb 12, 2013

Hipstamatic Combo Compare and Guide–Great Reference Site

As a latecomer to the iPhoneography scene, I never really got into Hipstamatic.  Maybe that’s because by the time I started, there were already so many lenses and films that I didn’t know where to begin. 

Well, there’s a website that will help any Hipstamatic user to learn more.  It’s called the Hipstamatic Combo Compare and Guide

Do you want to see what images are created with specific combos – it’s all there!  I may just may give this amazing app another look now that I have this great reference site!

Hipstamatic Combo Compare and Guide

6 comments:

  1. Hipstamatic is my all time favorite app. Will check this out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, that looks great...thanks for posting it. Unfortunately, your "Hipstamatic Combo Compare and Guide" link does not work. Could you fix it, pretty pleez?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of the first photo apps I ever bought. Thanks for this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring the site - really appreciate. I have just launched a new feature - The Daily Shake - which you might enjoy.

    Cheers again. Tim

    ReplyDelete
  5. @timitee the Daily Shake is a great new feature!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.