Aug 14, 2012

Sometimes the simple shot is the best

While out and about I saw this elderly gentleman reading a flyer in a window at H & R Block.  He was so engrossed in his reading that I knew he wouldn’t notice me approaching.  Funnily enough, I snapped 4 photos of him – he never took his eyes off the flyer even though he was cleaning his glasses the whole time!

I noticed the crisp crease in his trousers!  It says a lot about him, don’t you think?

00069

App Recipe – Shot with ProCamera.  Edited with Noir Photo and PerfectPhoto.  Signature added with A+ Signature Lite (Free version)

3 comments:

  1. I have a question, if you only use the "pro camera" why do you have the other camera apps????

    ReplyDelete
  2. old people make great photo subjects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like aphot from the 50's, pretty good stuff. xox

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.